Effective January 17,2021
Toorala Equine is responsible for the processing of personal data as shown in this privacy statement.
2. Personal data that we process
Toorala Equine processes your personal data by using our services and / or by providing this information to us.
Below is an overview of the personal data we process:
– First and last name
– Location data
– Information about your activities on our website
3. Special and / or sensitive personal data that we process
Our website and / or service does not intend to collect data about website visitors who are younger than 16 years. Unless they have permission from parents or guardians. However, we can not check if a visitor is older than 16. We encourage parents to be involved in the online activities of their children, in order to prevent data about children being collected without parental consent. If you are convinced that we have collected personal information about a minor without this permission, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org and we will delete this information.
4. For what purpose and on what basis we process personal data
Toorala Equine processes your personal data for the following purposes:
– Handling your payment
– Sending our newsletter
– To e-mail you if necessary to carry out our services
– Inform you about changes to our services and products
– Allow you to create an account
– To deliver goods and services to you
– Toorala Equine analyzes your behavior on the website in order to improve the website and to tailor the range of products and services to your preferences.
– Toorala Equine also processes personal data if we are legally obliged to do so, such as information we need for our tax return.
5. Automated decision-making
Toorala Equine does not make decisions based on automated processing on matters that can have (significant) consequences for people. These are decisions that are taken by computer programs or systems, without involving a person.
6. How long we store personal data
Toorala Equine does not store your personal data longer than is strictly necessary to achieve the goals for which your data is collected.
If you have unsubscribed from our email list, we will ensure that your data is removed from our systems within 100 days.
7. Sharing personal data with third parties
Toorala Equine does not sell your details to third parties and will only provide them if this is necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation. With companies that process your data in our assignment, we conclude a processor agreement to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data.
You can opt out of cookies by setting your internet browser so that it does not store cookies anymore. In addition, you can also delete all information previously saved via the settings of your browser.
9. How we protect personal data
Toorala Equine takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification. If you feel that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of abuse, please contact us at email@example.com